The business school is one of the foremost regional training and research institution for business, leadership and management education in sub-Saharan Africa. Our strategic intent is to redefine education management and organizational learning by democratizing knowledge and information that links business with intelligence. We are established to create and grow intellectual assets for a sustainable African economy through impart of superior knowledge in company managers, public administrators, business men and women, entrepreneurs, politicians and community leaders especially within the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in particular and Africa in general.
To achieve international recognition in delivery of world- class Skills Training, Human Capital Development, Professional Education, Executive Education and Socio-Economic Research
- To create and grow intellectual assets for a sustainable African economy through impact of superior knowledge in company executives, managers, public administrators, entrepreneurs, politicians, business men and women and community leaders especially within the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
- To expand the depth of knowledge of our students, develop new skills, update professional skills as well as add value to public and private organizations and businesses in Africa.
Our business model is structured into four unique platforms or main divisions of operation as follows:
- Centre for Corporate Learning and Development (CCLD)
- Centres of Excellence (CE)
- Research Information and Consultancy Service (RICS)
- Executive Education Programmes (EEP)
- Class Start: July 22, 2019
- Course Duration: 4 - 6weeks
- Student Capacity: Max 45 Students
- Class Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Class Time: 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Course Teachers: 03
Scarlet JonsonCSE Faculty
Maria TexasEEE Faculty
Alex MorphyMath Faculty