Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum during 1985- 1990. Like Perl, Python source code is also available under the GNU General Public License (GPL). This tutorial gives enough understanding on Python programming language..
This course is designed for software programmers who need to learn Python programming language from scratch..
You should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies. A basic understanding of any of the programming languages is a plus.
- Class Start: July 22, 2019
- Course Duration: 4 - 6 weeks
- Student Capacity: Max 50 Students
- Class Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Class Time: 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Course Teachers: 03